I Want Kandee Palette Easy Makeup Tutorial I Want Kandee palette: http://amzn.to/2hK782i Eylure Platinum Princess lashes: http://amzn.to/2BBGscP Clinique 'Pretty Easy' Liquid Eyelining Pen - Black: http://shopstyle.it/l/nxaO BECCA X CHRISSY TEIGEN PALETTE: http://bit.ly/2qDpXtN Beauty blender: http://amzn.to/2iTiKyP ANASTASIA Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Ebony: http://amzn.to/2gJPXvQ Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara:
Let’s talk about the easiest Beauty resolutions you should make and keep in the new year for the biggest impact on your Beauty in 2018. Watch the full clip here.
1. Everything starts with your skin. We want it to be healthy. So cleansing and moisturizing morning and night is a must. Hopefully, you already have that down so let’s also get to some makeup tips.
2. Brows! If you don’t do your brows. Start. Your brows frame your face and make a huge impact on your look and looking pulled together. It’s easier if you already have a professionally groomed shape. Be sure to go to someone you trust and have seen their work. You don’t want to trust your brows to just anyone. But the basic shape is guided by your eyes. A straight line up from the inner corner of your eye is where your brow should start. It should be squared off not angled. Everyone’s arch is a little different but general should peak about 1/8 inch past your iris. Your trusted brow professional will help with this. Then the tip should taper towards the end.
3. You have lots of options when it comes to what kind of product you want to use. A pomade will give you richer bolder color. A brow powder is lighter, more forgiving and natural. My personal favorite is brow wiz - a slim retractable pencil. If your brows need extra taming fill in with a brow gel.
4. For everyday, you can keep your routine super simple - brows, tinted moisturizer and concealer, blush or bronzer, mascara and lip color.
5. The new year is a great time to make some changes to your everyday beauty routine. Whatever you decide on, just be sure it makes you feel good and confident. That’s what is most important.
High end sparkly eyeshadow your thing? Then check out this new palette from Pat McGrath. The top video is the Pat McGrath Mothership Subliminal Palette first impression and has all the swatches. The second video is a makeup tutorial using the palette. I created it for the holidays, but it could definitely work for any glow worthy event.
Pat McGrath Mothership Subliminal Palette: http://amzn.to/2iPiOSJ Fenty foundation: http://amzn.to/2hSYdMI Eylure Vegas Nay Platinum Princess: http://amzn.to/2A4H24X Becca Chrissy palette: http://amzn.to/2BnfFBl Too Faced Kandee Melted Ice Cream lipstick: http://shopstyle.it/l/oIi9 Fenty confetti: http://amzn.to/2Bk9ON8 Too Faced Kandee Candy luminizer: http://amzn.to/2iNKEyO Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/d1N4ZH
This post contains affiliate links. Melissa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or myhabit.com.